Thanks so much! Never received one of these before, but here goes…
(1) My wife and I will have been married for 15-years on September 6. We met at Lipscomb University in Nashville when she was a Freshman and I was a Sophomore.
(2) I attended Michael Jordan basketball camp in Chicago between my 7th and 8th grade year. Had fun, but came away despising MJ – long story. Best part was being coached by Sean Elliot when he still played for Arizona (before entering the NBA).
(3) I used to be OBSESSED with all things Star Wars, but this was tempered drastically by the prequels which began in 1999. They were awful!
(4) My first car was a Silver 1988 Chevrolet Beretta. I got it for Christmas in 1990, 4 months after my 16th birthday. I loved that car. Flipped it end-over-end on the interstate in 1992, the day before my high school graduation.
(5) My nickname in high school was “Thyge,” which is a mashup of the last three letters of my first name (Timothy) and the middle two letters of my last name (Agee). Do not remember how it started, but even had teachers who called me by this name.
(6) I’ve been to see a LOT of concerts through the years, and by far my favorites have been…
- Billy Joel – I’ve seen him four times (three with Olivia) in three different cities…twice with Elton John. The last time we saw him, Olivia went into false labor after the show. Ended up spending most of the night in the hospital before being released.
- Queensryche – My favorite band through high school and college. Have seen them four times, but the best was in 1991 when they performed Operation Mindcrime in its entirety.
- The Eagles – Got to see them on their first reunion tour with Olivia while I was in college and didn’t have to pay for the tickets (a gift from my boss). Amazing show.
- Simon and Garfunkel – Olivia and I saw them on their most recent reunion tour (6 or 7 years ago). Still sounded fantastic.
(7) My favorite book (other than the Bible) is Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry. Also loved the mini-series. My favorite author was Michael Crichton. Especially loved Congo, Sphere, Jurrasic Park, and Timeline.
(8) I have lived in Middle Tennessee my entire life. Have no desire to live anywhere else. Incidentally my wife is from Michigan.
(9) I have not had a soda in almost five years. Still drink LOTS of coffee.
(10) I currently own 5 Mac computers that are actively used by our family. Make my living working with Windows-based systems, but would much rather have a Mac for personal use.
Well…there it is.